Customer Service Advisor
Aquafax - Luton
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join our professional & dedicated team, assisting us to provide an exceptional customer focused service to our Trade Customers.
To be part of a team of Advisors & assist in providing excellent Customer service support to our Customers & internal teams.
- Assist with Customer enquiries including discrepancies, missing/damaged deliveries etc. in a timely and efficient manner
- Process customer issues on CRM log & respond to allocated tasks
- Proactively ensure customers are kept up to date with the progress of their orders by telephone and email
- Liaise with internal team and other departments to provide support and information relating to customer queries
- Provide day to day assistance to the Technical Support & External Sales Team with customer service related enquiries as required
Skill & Attributes
- Passionate about delivering a first class Customer service experience
- Proven experience of being part of a successful Customer Service team
- Highly organised, flexible, and enjoys working within a small dedicated team