Customer Support Advisor
Arleigh Group are the UK’s leading aftermarket distributor of parts and accessories to the static & touring caravan, motorhome and marine sectors, the group comprises of 5 brands, Arleigh, suppliers to the caravan, lodge & holiday home industry, Nova Leisure, trade supplies to the motorhome and specialist vehicle markets, ASAP Supplies, Aquafax and Midland Chandlers, suppliers to both the inland and offshore marine markets.
To assist with the smooth running of each of the Arleigh Group businesses in line with their company strategies within the realms of Ecommerce and customer facing support.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- To produce and manage sales using telephone, web and face to face methods.
- Support web sales via live chat, email and telephone.
- Keeping customers up to date with the progress of their orders by telephone and email.
- Making sure that customers’ orders are processed and dispatched as and when required.
- Deal with customer enquiries and complaints within the limit of your authority.
- To liaise with relevant staff providing support and information relating to customer queries.
- To organise your workload to ensure customer service level and targets are exceeded.
- Dealing with returns and cancelled orders, processing all relevant paperwork.
- Updating and maintenance of customer/purchasing information onto computer database.
- To attend relevant training courses and be available for Supplier/customer meetings as required.
- Awareness of Health and Safety in the workplace.
Essential / Desired Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- Confident to exchange with a variety of customers both face to face and over the phone
- Strong writing ability and email etiquette
- Can complete requested tasks to an appropriate timescale
- IT Skills – Microsoft Packages
- Customer orientated with an aptitude for Sales & Customer Service
- Previous Sales Experience
- Full UK Driver License – (Desirable)