Customer Service Team Leader
Aquafax - Luton
We have a fantastic opportunity for a professional & dedicated individual who can support and lead our team to provide an exceptional customer service for our Trade Customers.
Oversee our team of Advisors in order to promote a culture of excellence in Customer Service
- Build & maintain strong business relationships with our Trade Customers
- Manage the Customer complaint process to resolve customer issues and complaints as necessary through to a satisfactory & timely resolution. Utilise their feedback to improve on going customer service and satisfaction.
- Manage CRM system & liaise with Internal/External Sales & Warehouse teams as required
- Produce monthly department stats using data to drive performance and consistently achieve high standards of service.
- Conduct personal performance reviews and assist with training/mentoring on a regular basis
- Portray a positive, can do attitude and motivate the Customer Service team to deliver the high levels of service expected by our customers.
Skill & Attributes
- Passionate about delivering a first class Customer service
- Proven experience of leading a team and demonstrating excellent coaching & mentoring skills
- Highly organised, flexible, adaptable and enjoys working with, as well as managing a team