ASAP Supplies are Industry leaders in delivering marine equipment, boat parts and spares worldwide for Leisure, Trade and Commercial sectors. We specialise in marine products and boat equipment for maintenance, repair, and overhaul.
As a Customer Support Advisor the key responsibilities of the role include, the processing and management of customer service and sales related communication, maintaining excellent customer and supplier relations, and supporting sales and IT with meeting the customers’ requirements.
An interest in Mechanics/engineering is an advantage due to the technical nature of our products, it is not essential as long as you have the desire to learn.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- Maintaining and adding to product data in our online database for the website and catalogue using search engine optimisation (SEO) and general good practices.
- Good awareness and continuing professional development of external IT systems and the latest market innovations and applying this in everyday projects.
- Keeping up to date with our product range and sharing the information with key colleagues and customers.
- Assist in resolving issues with website monitoring tools, including but not limited to Google Search Console, Google Merchant Centre and Bing Webmaster.
- Assist with maintaining the Google AdWords account, updating campaigns, budgets and required recommendations from Google.
- Assist in taking photos of products to showcase our products in a relevant and suitable way to suit our product range.
- Assisting with photo editing using Photoshop and creation of images as required for online marketing campaigns.
- To ensure that health and safety rules are adhered to in your area of work and report any issues to your immediate line manager.
- Deal with internal and external customer queries via email, online and on the telephone.
All roles are required to be flexible and undertake tasks in line with the smooth running of the business and may be requested to work outside of standard office hours and in other locations as necessary.
Essential / Desired Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Ability to adapt to change and differing business demands.
- Demonstrating the ability to manage your time effectively and prioritise tasks.
- Experience using Microsoft Packages and Photoshop.
- Experience working with content management systems.
- SEO and Google AdWords experience.