OEM Account Manager
Nova Leisure - Century Park
Nova Leisure specialise in the distribution of caravan and motorcaravan industry leading brands and components to an extensive and varied customer base within the leisure market. We are a division of the Arleigh Group (an LKQ Euro Car Parts Company) which has become - through strategic acquisitions and strong organic growth - the UK’s largest aftermarket distributor of parts and accessories to the static & touring caravan, motorcaravan, campervan and marine sectors.
Due to our continued growth and success, we now require a top performing Senior Sales Executive to join our team. The role is to specialise in building our OEM customers in conjunction with the Nova Head of Division and External Sales Manager.
Essential Job Duties
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Create forward ordering templates for key products
- Work closely with marketing team to create B2B catalogues, social media campaigns and in stock mail outs
- Review OEM progress and report on a monthly basis
- Work with purchasing team to ensure we have an appropriate stock level and are purchasing at a competitive rate in line with our strategy
- Create product packages/bulk ordering benefits in line with our competition
- Meet and exceed annual revenue and margin sales targets, in line with company expectations.
- Create, and deliver against, a strategic territory sales plan, developing new opportunities, driving sales, and exceeding company and supplier expectations.
- Manage and visit key OEM accounts with the aim of maximising sales opportunities and business development.
- Support our external sales team with specialist information including pricing, strategy, opportunities, new products and promotions.
- Use sales analysis tools to track OEM performance, develop insight into supplier opportunities and maximise regional sales performance.
- Work closely with the Sales and Customer Service teams, along with other departments, and demonstrate excellent teamwork, problem solving skills and innovation to help us deliver a world class customer service offering.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of our market segment, our customers, and our suppliers. Nurturing partnerships and working closely with others is key to our success.
- Compile regular customer and sales analysis reports and make supplier and product recommendations from market feedback.
- Represent our Company at Trade Exhibitions and shows.
- Your ability to be flexible, adaptable, and open to new challenges that come with the role will be critical to our joint success.
Essential / Desired Skills
- Have experience in sales & account management.
- Possess market sector knowledge of the Caravan or Motorcaravan industry.
- Are comfortable managing, building, and developing relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure business objectives are met.
- Strive to provide excellent customer service.
- Thrive on new challenges and are a natural problem solver.
- Are action-oriented, extremely well organized and can multitask effectively.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Have experience presenting to large audiences.
- Are motivated by achieving and exceeding targets, demonstrating a winning attitude.
- Salary dependent on experience, plus commission
- Company car/car allowance
- Employee discount schemes and more
- Company laptop and mobile phone supplied