Regional Sales Executive (Scotland & Ireland)
Due to our continued growth and success, we now require a top performing Regional Sales Executive to join our team. You will be responsible for maximising sales, exceeding budget targets and promoting fantastic customer service across both the Arleigh and Nova divisions.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- Meet and exceed annual revenue and margin sales targets, in line with company expectations.
- Create, and deliver against, a strategic territory sales plan, developing new opportunities, driving sales, and exceeding company and supplier expectations.
- Manage and regularly visit customer accounts, across both the Arleigh and Nova brands, with the aim of maximising sales opportunities with each of our channel partners.
- Use sales analysis tools to track customer performance, develop insight into supplier opportunities and maximise regional sales performance.
- Work closely with the Sales and Customer Service teams, along with other departments, and demonstrate excellent teamwork, problem solving skills and innovation to help us deliver a world class customer service offering.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of our market segment, our customers, and our suppliers. Nurturing partnerships and working closely with others is key to our success.
- Compile regular customer and sales analysis reports and make supplier and product recommendations from market feedback
- Represent our Company at Trade Exhibitions and Shows.
- Your ability to be flexible, adaptable, and open to new challenges that come with the role will be critical to our joint success.
Essential / Desired Skills
- Have experience in sales & account management.
- Possess market sector knowledge of the Caravan or Motorcaravan industry.
- Are comfortable managing, building, and developing relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure business objectives are met.
- Strive to provide excellent customer service.
- Thrive on new challenges and are a natural problem solver.
- Are action-oriented, extremely well organized and can multitask effectively.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Have experience presenting to large audiences.
- Are motivated by achieving and exceeding targets, demonstrating a winning attitude.
- Salary dependent on experience, plus commission
- Company car/car allowance
- Employee discount schemes and more
- Company laptop and mobile phone supplied