Regional Sales Manager
Aquafax specialise in distributing the marine industries leading brands to an extensive and varied customer base. We are a division of the Arleigh Group (an LKQ Euro Car Parts Company) which has become - through strategic acquisitions and strong organic growth - the UK’s largest aftermarket distributor of parts and accessories to the static & touring caravan, motorhome and marine sectors.
As part of our continued success, we now require a top performing Regional Sales Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for maximising sales, exceeding budget targets and promoting fantastic customer service.
Essential Job Duties
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Meet and exceed annual revenue and margin sales targets, in line with company expectations.
- Create, and deliver against, a strategic territory sales plan, developing new opportunities, driving sales and exceeding company and supplier expectations.
- Manage and regularly visit key customer accounts, ranging from chandleries to OEMs, with the aim of maximising sales opportunities with each of our channel partners.
- Use sales analysis tools to track customer performance, develop insight into supplier opportunities and maximise regional sales performance.
- Conduct sales demonstrations, deliver technical product training and, where applicable, provide technical sales support on a diverse marine product portfolio of new and existing suppliers.
- Work closely with our Regional Depots and Customer Service teams, along with other departments, and demonstrate excellent teamwork, problem solving skills and innovation to help us deliver a world class customer service offering.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of our market segment, our customers and our suppliers. Nurturing partnerships and working closely with others is key to our success.
- Compile regular customer and sales analysis reports and make supplier and product recommendations from market feedback
- Represent our Company at Trade Exhibitions and Boat Shows
- Your ability to be flexible, adaptable and open to new challenges that come with the role will be critical to our joint success.
Essential/Desired Skills for this position
- Have experience in sales & account management.
- Possess strong marine sector knowledge or a technical sales background with yachting experience.
- Are comfortable managing, building and developing relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure business objectives are met.
- Strive to provide excellent customer service.
- Thrive on new challenges and are a natural problem solver.
- Are action-oriented, extremely well organized and can multitask effectively.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Have experience presenting to large audiences
- Are motivated by achieving and exceeding targets, demonstrating a winning attitude.
- Salary dependent on experience, plus commission
- Company car/car allowance
- Employee discount schemes and more