Arleigh International - Century Park
Arleigh International Ltd is the leading supplier of parts and accessories into the static caravan, motorhome and marine leisure markets.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Nuneaton team and be the main point of contact for all sales enquiries from both customers and external sales teams.
From the smallest micro-switch to the largest storage box, Arleigh has it all. We stock the most comprehensive range of industry specific products in Europe. Spare parts from the leading appliance manufactures. Electric and gas appliances, taps and plumbing equipment, static caravan steps, storage boxes, siting equipment and much more.
Essential Job Duties
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Processing sales orders onto the system and taking payment, where necessary and up selling where applicable.
- Listening and understanding the customers’ requirements, in order to advise them on a suitable product.
- Sourcing one off items. This would comprise of contacting suppliers to see if they stock the specific item. Finding out cost price, MOQ and lead time. Then quoting the customer accordingly.
- Learning our customer base, and understand the different needs and priorities in order to deliver a high quality service.
- Liaising with our External Sales Executives to ensure their requirements are met.
- Logging any complaints over to our customer service team.
- Contacting transport companies for delivery and tracking information, where applicable.
- Company representation at Trade shows.
- General office administration.
Essential/Desired Skills for this position
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Confident to exchange with a variety of customers both face to face and over the phone.
- Strong writing ability and email etiquette
- Can complete requested tasks to an appropriate timescale.
- IT Skills – Microsoft Packages
- Customer orientated with an aptitude for Sales & Customer Service.
- Previous Sales Experience
- Ability to speak French – (Desirable)
- Full UK Driver Licence – (Desirable)
To keep our staff safe we have installed sanitation station's throughout our facility, who have access to masks, gloves and hand sanitizer. We undertake in-depth risk assessments, and continuous daily checks to ensure we are fully compliant.